Mike's Mets

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Have a Super Day

Today is justifiably all about the Super Bowl. There was so little New York Mets news around today it just wasn't worth writing about. (You could check out this article about the Caribbean Series. Mets 2B prospect Anderson Hernandez is really lighting things up -- and possibly working himself to a serious shot at the starting job in Spring Training.)

I just wanted to let those of you who frequent this space regularly know that I am in the process of upgrading from Blogspot.com to more robust hosting. I'll keep you apprised of things here, and there will be a link from this old blog to the new. I'm not planning to change much -- the URL will be new, and the blog will look somewhat different, as the underlying blog software will be different. I will, unfortunately, be the same.

11 days until pitchers and catchers report...

This blog has a new home
Visit Our New Web Site