Mike's Mets

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Hard to Watch

Braves 7 - Mets 4

It's getting harder to watch these games day by day. I'm finding myself torn as the remaining games of the season dwindle down. On one hand, I really want to watch, but when I put the game on they look really awful. I'm heading out of town for a week beginning tomorrow. I'll be in Florida, where I won't be able to watch the games. All in all it is probably for the best.

I'll take the full week off, from both watching and writing about the Mets. We'll give such topics as "trade for Manny -- no way", "Heath Bell -- whose wife did he sleep with", "Trachsel vs. Zambrano 2006", "Shingo Takatsu -- you most be joking", and others some time to simmer. When I get back it will be the last week of the season, time to enjoy the last few games and start thinking about next year.

This blog has a new home
Visit Our New Web Site