Mike's Mets

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Here We Go

Just what the world needs -- another blog dedicated to the New York Mets. It just begs the question "why?"

It's simple really. In this day of sports talk radio, there are all too many people willing to talk for the fan. I'm tired of hearing some pompous radio host or loudmouth Mets fan saying that "the Mets fan feels this way" about something pertaining to the Mets.

I've been a Mets fan for over 30 years, I have an opinion about much that happens with this club, and it seldom agrees with what the loudmouths or "experts" say it is. Sure -- I know that this blog isn't going to be read by many, probably no one but me at first, but I want to speak for myself. That's why this blog is here, and I can only hope if you have stumbled across it you will find something of interest.

This blog has a new home
Visit Our New Web Site